Friday 27 April 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby

I've thoroughly enjoyed making this card for my OH. I chose Boofle (surprise, surprise) I stamped him twice in espresso adirondack and coloured using my flexmarkers, cappuccino & sandstone. I then stamped the knitted effect stamp over the top using the espresso. I glittered the base layer heart & layered up (omitting the heart from the top layer).
I then inked the edge of my circular topper with Tim Holtz distress ink. Matted it onto a scalloped matching card stock.
I made an easel style card using papers from the Boofle range made a scalloped border and stuck on a few peel offs.
Hope the old boy likes it!

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely :)) the knitted effect over the top looks great! ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I like this card much!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete