Sunday 15 June 2014

Floral Tag

Today I decided to just play for once I had no idea where I was going so I played safe & made a tag although the first one did end up in the bin!

I cut a tag shape from kraft card and embossed it using a floral 'Darice' folder I then coloured it using panpastels (violet, phthalo green, copper & bronze). I added a bit of purple ric rac ribbon to the base and some green ribbon through the top.

I then set to work on the flowers, leaves & flourishes using a combination of die cuts and punches in complimentary colours. I tried to add a variety of different textures and I'm really not used to this 'look' but I have to admit although out of my comfort zone I did enjoy myself!


I'd like to enter this tag in the following challenge


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love all the texture and the bright pops of colour against the natural back layer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love your choice of colours, they really pop. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, wow this is gorgeous! Love those flowers and the textured background is lush. Sorry I'm so late commenting and a big thank you for joining us at PanPastel UK
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete