Saturday 25 July 2015

Another Big 5 Ohhhhhh

I've noticed since turning 50 how all the adverts on Facebook are for prepaid funerals and Saga holidays charming eh? Well yesterday it was my friend Cheryl's turn to join the club. She's been cracking jokes all year about how she's 'only a baby' and its not 'my turn for ages'. Guess what kiddo? your time is now! My head will probably be a little delicate when this post goes live as last night we would have gone and seen Mr Spanky and the hipthrusters...... (I kid you not, that is the name of the band!)  that combined with possible red wine may mean today will be a quiteish one.

Here is the card I made for Cheryl, She's a curious sole and likes to try and guess how and why I came across a certain design. This year I have no real idea to be honest. I needed a big 5. 0. of course fowers as she loves her garden and red & white as she likes Arsenal plus the design is a little quirky just like her. So hope you had a lovely day yesterday Cheryl x


Close up view.



Items Used:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Bev and like the thinking behind the design xx

    ReplyDelete