Friday 4 September 2015

Things With Wings

Its  mid challenge inspiration time over at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog for 'Things With Wings' I looked back through my collections to see what I could come up with and decided on 'Dollie Goes East'. The weather this week has been a little dismal so I fancied brightening my mood a little. 

I printed one of the backing papers off onto heavier card stock to actually make my card blank. The 2 digis are coloured up using prisma pencils. I then added a die cut mat in lime green. My top peach coloured mat is one of the backing papers with the 'friendship' sentiment added within my graphics program. Before die cutting I covered it with a piece of double sided adhesive & glittered it after cutting. The flower is also printed from the same collection. I just printed out 4 the same, shaped and then layered them up. 


A Close Up:


Thanks for stopping by. It would be nice if you could pop over and join in our Challenge.

If you'd like to leave me a comment that would be awesome!

Challenges Entered:





Items Used: 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Colouring ,and I just adore your card .Thanks for joining our first Challenge at The Pencil Cases Challenge Blog ,Susan (DT) http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Bev! Love it. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Bev, Thank you for joining in with us at Scrap & Craft, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the beautiful colours you have used, Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very bright and cheerful, lovely colouring! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Pencil Cases Challenge Blog and our first challenge of 'Anything Goes'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, the colours are so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beautiful card really brightened my day. Love the color choices and the coloring of the images is fabulous. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafting With An Attitude.

    ReplyDelete