Friday 19 February 2016

Bright & Cheery

My inspiration for this weeks Inky Pinky DT project was to try and brighten someone's day now if she see's this post before receiving her card then so be it. I just want her to know I've been thinking about her a lot lately and wish her all the luck in the world for some up and coming events plus the bonus of a Happy Birthday. 


This 13.5 x 13.5cm card was coloured with my pencils. I printed 2 copies off and am enclosing one inside for my friend to complete if she wishes to.

Items Used:




Challenges Entered:






Thank you for stopping by I do love to read all your comments x x 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Really pretty colours. I'm addicted to these colouring pages. Hope it cheered your friend up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright a cheerful TFS
    Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colors that you used to color this card! It sure puts a smile on my face! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, how wonderful to share. I like flowers, nope, Love flowers, great job. Beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Friendship Challenge.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, that I am sure will brighten anyone's day! Love all the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenges, we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love the colors! Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete