Friday 8 April 2016

Oranges & Lemons

This week I made an A5 tent fold card for my Inky Pinkies DT piece. I started by colouring up the stunning 'One for You' digi from the lush, Winnie 'Fruit Punch' collection, colouered her up with my pencils and then cut her out using a decorative die and inked a bit of yellow onto the embossed areas. She's raised onto foam pads and mounted onto the other decorative die.

The backing paper used is from the collection I just cut it to size and layered it onto the orange mat and wrapped the lemon ribbon around. Stuck that to my card blank and then added my decorative topper et voila!


Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges Entered:



Items Used:


2 comments:

  1. How adorable! You've colored her beautifully Bev! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘YELLOW’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and adorable design and beautiful coloring with the pencils. Thank you for joining double D for our 'Yellow' challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete