Friday 20 May 2016

Love & Friendship Tag

I have made a tag for this weeks Inky Pinkies DT inspiration. the tag itself is on the Little Kingdom CD Rom as is the sentiment. I combined the two in my graphics programme. Then I cut it out stuck it onto some black card stock (cut around again leaving a smaller border) then embossed it and inked the edges and punched a hole in it.

Meanwhile I'd scaled to size & printed out, 6 of the smaller flowers (in digi format), 3 of the larger and 4 leaves which I then coloured in with my favourite Lyra pencils (small flowers, 093, 094, 027, 029, large flower, 015, 013, 09, 08, 07, leaves, 068, 071, 070). I then shaped them and layered them up. Whilst they were drying I stuck a flourish onto the tag to fill in what I knew would be an open space. Once my flowers were dry I played about until I got the layout I preferred and then stuck them on using silicone glue to give them a bit more depth. Then the finishing touches were added, a bit of bling for flower centres and a bit of ribbon. 


A Close Up:


Thanks so much for stopping by. I do love to read all of your comments x

Challenges Entered:





Items Used:

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner this week! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag. Love the flowers and the warm colours you used.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete