Friday 3 February 2017

Using A Design Sheet

Morning all. I have a cute little tag to share with you today. Made from one of the design sheets (Design Sheet 1) from Sticks & Bones. The only things added from my crafty stash are the base card stock, distress inks, glossy accents (eyes)  a glitter pen for the flower centres and some raffia. I also shaped the flowers to give them a little more dimension before adhering to my tag.


A Close Up:


Thanks so much for stopping by, please feel free to leave me a comment as I do love to read them.

Challenges Entered:




Items Used:


6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev I really love your tag love the little flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work... i must have also the Stick and Bones.
    Hugs, Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tag...love everything about it.
    Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday...x

    ReplyDelete