Friday 7 April 2017

Anything But Square

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Polkadoodles and the DT have been asked to create something that's not square. If you wish to participate however you don't have to stick with our theme as it's always 'Anything Goes' anyway.

I decided to construct a 3D project from Twiggy & Toots as my project. I printed the backing papers require out on 300gsm card stock then flipped it over and printed the templates onto the other side. then it was just a case of cutting them out and assembling my house.

As a little decorative extra I added some gemstones & cut out some Flowers and Leaves and made some pretty little roses for the roof. I filled it with little chocolate eggs for a little Easter gift.


Close Up:


Challenges Entered:




Items Used:


4 comments:

  1. What an awesome Easter House! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete